Добавить в Избранное ______________________________________________

WindOfVictory

Объявление

R. I. P. Радио

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » WindOfVictory » Желающим к нам присоединиться » Анкета lGestapO

Анкета lGestapO

Сообщений 1 страница 10 из 10

1.Илья
2.Наверное я самый мелкий в клане , мне всего 17 =\
3.Москва
4.ТХ-48 покачто , lGestapO
5.Долго думал ТХ или Хавка , решил ТХ , потому что у хавка МП падает быстро и без МП он не может стрелять!
6.Перс одет в платед , ц бижу , грэйс дагер --- Помогал клан )))
7.Нету , этот первый , и надеюсь единственный!
8.На других сервах почти всеми , тут 1ый чар!
9.Ну часов 6 - 10 в день , по будням с 16 до 24 , в выходные неограниченно!
10.7 лет =) (Я знаю..... мало кто верит=((((( )
11.Да есть!
12.Получить наверное помощь со шмотом , дат помощь во всём чём смогу!
13.0\1
14.Дом
15.Небыл
16.Пригласил друг на сервер , познакомил с Тёмой)
17.ICQ-480-223 , Skype - zloozerz
18.Да , да и еще раз ДА

дополнительно:
1. Да , ток подзабыл с Фестом!
2. Рыбачить - да , Монорить - неприходилось , спойлить - да
3. 4+ , может и 5
4.Пока плоховато!=(

P.S. Фухххххххххх аж с души отлегло =)

When someone writes an post he/she retains the plan of a user in his/her mind that how a user can be aware of it. Therefore that's why this post is amazing. Thanks!

This is a topic that is near to my heart... Best wishes! Exactly where are your contact details though?

Howdy! Would you mind if I share your blog with my myspace group? There's a lot of people that I think would really enjoy your content. Please let me know. Thank you

Good article! We are linking to this particularly great post on our site. Keep up the good writing.

This blog was... how do I say it? Relevant!! Finally I've found something which helped me. Thanks!

Hello there! This article could not be written any better! Reading through this article reminds me of my previous roommate! He always kept preaching about this. I most certainly will forward this post to him. Pretty sure he will have a very good read. I appreciate you for sharing!

This design is steller! You obviously know how to keep a reader amused. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost...HaHa!) Fantastic job. I really loved what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it. Too cool!

Hello i am kavin, its my first occasion to commenting anywhere, when i read this article i thought i could also create comment due to this good  paragraph.

Appreciating the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer. It's awesome to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same old rehashed information. Wonderful read! I've saved your site and I'm including your RSS feeds to my Google account.

Вы здесь » WindOfVictory » Желающим к нам присоединиться » Анкета lGestapO